We are still actively working on the spam issue.
/cyb/ + /sec/ general: Cybersecurity & Cyberpunk
The following is the OP from the old /cyb/ + /sec/ threads over in /g/, until it ended in 2021. Only sporadic and short lived threads have been posted since the incident.
- external [ https://pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0 (embed) ]
- external [ https://pastebin.com/v8Mr2k95 (embed) ]
- external [ https://pastebin.com/WQhRYB59 (embed) ]
- /sec/ guide [ https://pastebin.com/aPr5R1pj (embed) ]
Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0): [ https://mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw ]
/sec/ PDFs: [ https://mega.nz/#F!zGJT1QQQ!O-8yiH845GN26ajAvkoLkA ]
thegrugq OPSEC: [ https://grugq.github.io/ ]
EFF anti-surveillance [ https://ssd.eff.org/en ]
- external [ https://pastebin.com/pmn9vzWZ (embed) ]
- external [ https://pastebin.com/AJYry5NH (embed) ]
(Recommended cyberpunk fiction):
- external [ https://pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx (embed) ]
- external [ https://pastebin.com/7fE4BVBg (embed) ]
Thread Wiki is up: https://wiki.cybsec.io/
EXPERIMENTAL: Nextcloud Anonymous Directory: https://cloud.cybsec.io/s/4bqSZajT7xTESC4 (password: anonymous, full r/w privileges)
"Shit just got real":
The site https://wiki.cybsec.io/ is gone but was archived along with the CybFAQ, SecFAQ, and HamFAQ. Newer versions may exits elsewhere in the net.