We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science fiction that is best described as "high tech and low life." The genre deals with the conflict between hackers and corrupt governments and megacorporations, in a dystopic near-future setting. Originally gaining popularity in the late 20th century, cyberpunk has stood the test of time, as our present-day world starts to move more and more in the direction of the fictional worlds in Neuromancer and Blade Runner.
On /g/, cyberpunk/hacker culture threads are created daily.
Circumvent meatspace surveillance by:
- DIYing your own IRhat: YouTube :: Infra Red Invisible Mask
- Dress like a more fashionable juggalo: http://cvdazzle.com
- Grind up some cheap mylar thermal blankets, make a solution and dip your clothes in it to become invisible to thermal cameras: http://ahprojects.com/projects/stealth-wear
For your smartphone.
Note: don't use gapps.
Note: decentralized alternatives to search engines like YaCy are shit at the moment.
Use the XPosed Framework with the XPrivacy Module.
- Spoof your MAC address constantly.
- Create or obtain a faraday cage in the form of a phone case in order to block WiFi signals entirely. Example: https://offpocket.com/
Due to the distinct lack of physical WiFi togglers in mobile hardware, these are currently our only options from being tracked by corporations when out in meatspace.
Learning to Program
- Think Python is a free book that teaches the fundamentals of proper programming, using a popular and easily accessible programming language called Python.
- Installing Python on your computer
If there isn't an existing cyberpunk thread on /g/, please start a new one with the following copypasta: