We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Electrolyte Replenishment: Why is it important?
When you consume bottled or tap water, it most likely comprises some amounts of electrolytes for example sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. The Best Rehydration Drink will constitute the required ratio of electrolytes.
Although, the composition of electrolytes in beverages may vary. There are some brands available of the Best Hydration Drinks that consist of a significant amount of electrolytes along with carbohydrates and promote their water as sports drinks while may add some flavors to them.
Electrolytes and your body:
Electrolytes deliver positive or negative charges when they are dissolved in your body fluid. This lets them conduct electricity and transfer electrical charges or signals throughout your body. These charges are used to promote various body functions that keep you alive such as the operation of your brain, nerves, and muscles, and the creation of new tissue, etc.
Each electrolyte plays an important role in your body. The Best Electrolyte Drink comprises all electrolytes. Some of the important electrolytes functions are discussed below:
● Balance body fluids in the body.
● very important for muscle and nerve function.
● Balance electrolyte level in the body.
● Balances acidity and alkalinity that help maintain a healthy pH.
● Helps regulate heart and blood pressure.
● Maintain a balance of electrolytes
● Maintain bone health.
● Important for muscle contraction.
● Mandatory in the production of DNA and RNA.
● Maintain nerve and muscle function.
● Maintains heart rhythm.
● Regulates blood glucose levels
● Improves immune system.
● A key element of bones and teeth
● Essential for the movement of nerve impulses and muscle movement
● Helps in blood clotting
● Makes bones and teeth strong.
● Helps cells release the energy needed for tissue growth and repair.
● maintain a healthy pH in your body
● Control the heart rate
● When there is a lack of electrolytes
Fluids are contained inside and outside of the cells of your body. Usually, the levels of these fluids are consistent. It is well known that forty percent of our body weight is full from fluids inside the cells and twenty percent of our body weight is from fluids outside the cells.
Various causes responsible for electrolyte imbalance:
● Fluid loss from heavy physical activity.
● Chronic vomiting and diarrhea
● Prescription of medicines such as diuretics, antibiotics, and chemotherapy drugs
● alcoholism and cirrhosis
● heart failure
● kidney disease
● eating disorders
● severe burns
● some sort of cancer
● Preventing electrolyte imbalance
Consume only the Best Electrolyte Drinks to balance electrolytes.
The following guidelines for maintaining good hydration and electrolyte balance during activity:
● If your urine is clear to straw-colored before physical activity, your body is well hydrated.
● Include a sports drink containing electrolytes and carbohydrates if your workout lasts longer than thirty minutes.
● Quench your thirst to replenish electrolytes or fluids.
However, every individual requires different amounts of electrolytes. Generally, the amount limit of fluid is four to six-ounce after every twenty minutes of a race. Consult immediate medical attention if you lose more than two percent of your body weight or if you put on weight after running. You can also take Electrolyte Drink Powder if you feel dehydrated.