We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Spider Vein Treatment: Things To Know About It.
Sclerotherapy is considered an excellent method to reduce the symptoms of spider veins. When people grow old or any of their family members are already affected by the vein issue, it is possible that you may also have the same issue. This treatment is becoming very popular nowadays as it effectively eliminates the problematic veins from your calves, ankles, and thighs. Visit a vein clinic if the spider vein is bothering you.
This method not only eliminates the spider veins permanently but also makes your veins’ wall stronger and removes red and blue discolorations of your veins.
How do you prepare?
Your doctor will perform a physical exam and collect your medical history before you go through the procedure.
● During Physical examination, he/she will:
● Observe the problematic veins.
● Examine for any underlying blood vessel disease.
● Medical history.
Your doctor may ask your medical history including:
● Recent sickness or existing medical conditions like a heart condition or previous history of blood clots.
● What medications you take like aspirin, ibuprofen, blood thinners, etc.
● Previously taken vein treatment and the results.
If you are on the medicines like ibuprofen, aspirin, or blood thinners, professionals may instruct you to stop taking the medication for a certain amount of time before the procedure to reduce the chances of bleeding.
After detecting the problematic veins, your doctor may prescribe ultrasound imaging on the veins in your legs. It is a painless procedure that functions on the sound waves to give images of structures inside the body.
Sclerotherapy: Spider vein treatment.
This spider vein treatment near me includes an injection containing sclerosing agents into the affected areas. The problematic veins that irritate you the most and other scars become less noticeable after this surgery. Some vein doctors use the saline solution while other physicians choose the sclerosing agents. One more benefit of this procedure is that the appearance of the veins becomes less visible after going through the procedure. Get the treatment at the vein center near me.
How is it performed?
The treatment takes multiple sessions. Each session takes around fifteen to forty-five minutes. During this procedure, the doctor injects the sclerosing agents into the veins. The solution makes the problematic veins shrink and absorb the body itself. This treatment does not need anesthesia to get completed. After getting the vein treatment, you should avoid performing hectic exercises.
Advantages of the treatment:
There are several advantages of the treatment that are stated below:
● It is a simple process, therefore the patient does not experience any pain or discomfort.
● You can return to normal activities just after getting the treatment.
● It is a safe, effective, and painless method.
● After getting the treatment, you will be able to have smooth and attractive legs.
What are the complications and risks involved in this method?
It is very rare that you may experience risks and complications after the treatments.
● May notice the brownish-red discoloration on the target area.
● In some cases, you may notice the occurrence of Telangiectatic matting.
● You may also notice the growth of deep vein thrombosis and allergic reactions.
● Also, feel scarring and inflammation surrounding the treated area.
Other than that, follow your physician’s aftercare instructions after going through the process as it will help reduce the risk of complications.