We are still actively working on the spam issue, the wiki may be restored to an earlier date and account creation may be disabled.
For series dedicated to /a/ regulars, see TV Series/Anime
This page provides a list of technology, sci-fi, and cyberpunk related TV Series, documentaries, and other TV Shows
- Max Headroom (1987-1988)
- Based on the movie of the same name. Worse than the movie in every way.
- You probably only know about this because of that one time a bunch of kids took over a news station with max headrooms head. Dont watch it just because of that. In fact, dont watch it for any reason. Why is this listed?
- The I.T. Crowd (2006-2013)
- British sitcom about two tech support nerds and their increasingly ridiculous adventures. By the same writer as Father Ted and Black Books.
- Silicon Valley (2014-present)
- In the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. A comedy partially inspired by Mike Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late 1980s.
- Mr. Robot (2015-present)
- A young hacker who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking. He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.
- Season 1 and 2 finished, season 3 ongoing
- Black Mirror (2011-present)
- Each episode of Black Mirror is it's own independant mini-movie. Most episodes are based around a near-future reality where technology dominates the character's lives.