We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Add tags (small image) to denote:
current e10s compatibility
- development status
new version of 'slow' to 'active' using the same colour (orange) to remove ambiguity
- new tag 'e10s-shimmed'
- improve hinting on all tags
- talk about the WebExtensions API, current status (if you do this, do not forget to mention mozilla plans to expand it in order to accommodate the functionality of existing FF extensions)
Can we remove it? It's rarely updated, wangblows specific, and quite frankly, I don't think anyone uses it OR cares.
- I've readded waterfox as I find it commonly used now, and offers more advantages than most other Firefox forks currently. It is currently regularly updated, and not windows specific anymore. --Owsum (talk) 03:39, 17 April 2019 (EDT)
Every link is broken thanks to firefox deciding to commit Seppuku. Even without that, a lot of the noteable add-ons listed haven't been noteable add-ons for a while.
Not only that, but the new add-on engine has split add-ons into legacy and current add-ons.
Here's a list of proposed changes:
1. Replace old unused add-ons or delete them. E.g. Blender, Https-finder
2. Add the classic add-on archive so people can find the old add-ons
3. Update all dead links. Either link to a place in the classic archive, and/or link to the new official firefox extension page if it exists
4. Maybe a new tag to show if add-ons are legacy or not???