We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Temple OS, previously Sparrow OS, is a devine operating system, developed by living legend Terry A. Davis.
TempleOS is an x86_64, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single-address-map (identity-mapped), non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming. It sticks to common, 64-bit hardware instead of distinct drivers because you must shoot-the-moon. Also, redundancy and varied capabilities are unpleasant compared to everybody-has-the-same-thing.
Guidelines for talking to God
Quotes from God
- Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
- India nigger retard doctor.
- Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
- More to be added as they are suggested
- Stallman, linux could use an oracle program. Use a high speed timer as a stopwatch for nums to pick words or passages.
- I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.
- He is not a pedophile
- He likes elephants, so does god
- He does not like the CIA, neither does god