We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Why vein doctors use laser treatment?
As you get older, the symptoms of the varicose veins are clearly shown. Your legs get swollen and you feel annoyed all the time. The American population mostly experienced this situation and went to the vein specialist paramus for treatment. The treatment eliminates this problem successfully
By treating the patients with laser treatment, the specialists help them. Advanced technologies such as endovenous laser ablation(EVLA) are painless and very helpful in treating varicose veins. Almost every vein treatment paramus treating varicose veins with laser treatment. To eliminate the symptoms of varicose veins safely, the doctor recommends endovenous laser ablation.
The vein doctor near me paramus says that laser treatment does not cause any harm to the body and it is totally safe for the patient. Veins gradually shrink and disappear after the endovenous laser ablation. According to the studies varicose veins do not return till a year after treatment, as it is a long-term solution. The benefits of this procedure for patients are:
● Short recovery time- The vein treatment assures you a short period of recovery time.
● No hospitalization- You don’t need to visit the vein specialist again and again.
● Relief from symptoms- You need not worry about the symptoms, you can get 100 percent satisfaction.
● No scaring- It is totally safe and there are no side effects of the procedure.
Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) Process:
In reducing varicose veins, laser treatment is very effective. It is only performed by a highly certified vascular cardiologist because it is quite a harmful process. The vein doctor gives an anesthetic first so that you don’t feel what is happening. The infected area is being sanitized by the expert and makes the incision. This helps the catheter to enter the laser into the vein. Ultrasound technique is also used in this procedure by the doctor to determine where the laser should be applied. Laser fiber uses the heat to close the valves of the vein and prevents the blood from flowing into the body. A bandage is being applied by the vein specialist near me paramus for internal healing after this process. The whole process of varicose vein treatment paramus takes nearly an hour in this procedure. To recover as soon as the patient must follow the instructions given by the specialists.
1. Avoid long periods of sitting- The patient must avoid sitting and traveling for longer durations as it causes a risk of varicose veins.
2. Avoid strenuous activity- Activities that require more effort must be avoided by the patient as they can lead to injury.
3. Wear compression socks- Compression socks must be worn by the patient after the surgery.
This all sums up the endovenous laser ablation (EVLA). The vein doctor paramus says that laser treatment is very successful and no patient has any issues or complaints in the past history. You may proceed with this treatment smoothly. This treatment will help you to get rid of the varicose veins which are causing the problem to you for a long time.