We are still actively working on the spam issue.
YouTube is a centralized proprietary botnet and censorship platform where videos are occasionally posted. Most YouTube videos feature an annoying faggot complaining about demonetization. YouTube was originally a cool site on the Web which allows for easy sharing of videos. Google purchased YouTube in 2006, to replace their own service Google Videos. Google first maintained YouTube, then began its decline in 2012 with the integreation of Google+, which no longer exists. Later, Larry Page appointed his Wife to be the head of YouTube. Now, YouTube is a hyper-censored medium attempting to emulate Cable Television. Many veteran "YouTubers" have left the platform for other services. YouTube has a number of critisisms from many facets of people, especially the political Left and Right Wing of the United States due to their censorship.
3 Strikes Policy
Youtube has a 3 strikes policy, whereby if three videos are flagged for inappropiate content within a given period of time, a users account is revoked. Users that have their accounts shut down are encouraged to request an appeal at Youtube HQ in person.
- HookTube - YouTube wrapper created by a /g/entooman. Helpful for downloading videos and circumventing geographic restrictions.
- Host your own damn videos
- Invidious - Youtube front-end made by Omar Roth released under the AGPL, better than using plain Youtube.
- NewPipe - Not an alternative to Youtube, but a client/frontend for Android, it doesn't use Google's services or allows you to log in.
- VidLii - An alternative that seeks to re-create the atmosphere of old YouTube
- LinusTechTips - creator of Linux and prominent NVIDIA shill. His whole channel is basically a front for advertisers and he makes a lot of consoomer content. He is constantly critisized for his own ineptness and entitlement.
- Level1Techs - severely autistic and formerly TekSyndicate.
- Louis Rossman - manlet repairman biting at the heels of Apple.
- Terry A. Davis - prophet and creator of Temple OS, RIP.
- Bryan Lunduke - Linux, FOSS, and shilling for Pogo Linux. Odysee.
- Luke Smith - Technology channel with a bit of memes. Used to be better but now just shills his donation links. Also on PeerTube.
- Brodie Robertson - Luke Smith clone that sometimes makes helpful videos on Linux programs. Also on Odysee and Bitchute.
- Mental Outlaw - Another tech meme channel, he even fell for the Gentoo meme and some say he is good at deepfakes. Also on Odysee.
- DistroTube - Linux channel and free software advocate. Is based on gun rights. Also on Odysee.