We are still actively working on the spam issue.
YouTube is a centralized proprietary botnet and censorship platform where videos are occasionally posted. Most YouTube videos feature an annoying faggot complaining about demonetization.
3 Strikes Policy
Youtube has a 3 strikes policy, whereby if three videos are flagged for inappropiate content within a given period of time, a users account is revoked. Users that have their accounts shut down are encouraged to request an appeal at Youtube HQ in person.
- HookTube - YouTube wrapper created by a /g/entooman. Helpful for downloading videos and circumventing geographic restrictions.
- Host your own damn videos
- Invidious - Youtube front-end made by Omar Roth released under the AGPL, better than using plain Youtube.
- NewPipe - Not an alternative to Youtube, but a client/frontend for Android, it doesn't use Google's services or allows you to log in.
- [P Bryan Lunduke] - Linux, FOSS, and shilling for Pogo Linux
- LinusTechTips - creator of Linux and prominent NVIDIA shill.
- Level1Techs - severely autistic and formerly TekSyndicate.
- Louis Rossman - manlet repairman biting at the heels of Apple.
- Terry A. Davis - prophet and creator of Temple OS, RIP.
- Bryan Lunduke - Linux, FOSS, and shilling for Pogo Linux
- Luke Smith - Technology channel with a bit of memes.