We are still actively working on the spam issue.
How To Get Relief From Neck Pain Without Surgery?
If you are one of thousands of desk-bound workers who spend most of their workweek slouched in front of their computer and come home with excruciating neck and back pain, you may need to see a pain doctor Wayne. Most days some aspirin or ibuprofen eases the pain but at times it just doesn't work. If it does not go away and causes serious problems, you can consult pain management New Jersey.
Most neck pain isn't serious. Frequently, it can be due to strain as a result of habitual posture or abrupt positioning requiring neck pain treatment NJ.
Best Proven Remedies for Neck pain:
Treatment for your neck pain can be non-surgical and surgical depending upon the causes of your neck pain. Main causes of neck pain:
One cause of neck pain is disc herniation. This occurs when your cervical disc located between your cervical vertebrae gets misaligned due to mechanical trauma. Disc herniation heals over time. The best way to alleviate the pain and treat the condition is bed rest, restriction of physical activity, and mobility. A cervical collar can be applied around your neck as a support and to restrict movement.
You may consult a neck pain doctor in New Jersey.
Other effective non-surgical remedies for neck pain:
After the consultation with a neck pain doctor in New Jersey, you can use these non-surgical treatments.
● steroidal injections
● a traction device that relieves pressure on the nerves - the device is attached and pulls your head while you're lying or sitting down
● cases of cervical stenosis can be treated also conservatively so long as the pain is restricted to the neck, but severe stenosis has to be referred to a neurosurgeon
● treatment for whiplash injuries of the neck include non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and muscle relaxants
If you spend most of your work on a desk here are simple but effective ways of preventing neck pain:
According to a neck pain doctor in New Jersey , you can ease the symptoms by following these tips:
● Relax your neck muscle especially if you work long hours in front of your computer.
● Simple stretching exercises of your neck muscles can do the trick.
● Take a break every 30 minutes or an hour and do some stretching exercises.
● Observe proper posture by keeping your head over your spine.
● Your monitor level should be at eye level or slightly lower.
● Keep your knees lower than your hips.
● Try not to hold the phone between your ear and shoulder.
● Surgical treatment should be considered very carefully especially when non-surgical treatment doesn't offer long-term relief and the condition becomes worse over time. Surgery can avoid muscle wastage.
If you have a neck problem always consult a neck pain doctor NJ on spine disorders such as orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons. Thoroughly trained neurosurgeons on advanced techniques can do the necessary surgery for pinched nerves or herniated discs. Proper decisions on treatment can free you from a lifetime of pain.