We are still actively working on the spam issue.
A freeware video player, violates the GPL, use at your own risk. Or better yet, don't.
Supports many video and audio codecs including H.265, XviD and H.264, SVP motion interpolation and madVR.
It is fairly customizable, having many useful features such as switching to a preset language in dual-audio movies.
PotPlayer has several features, including, but not limited to:
- Ability to play and stream most video and audio formats
- Ability to play incomplete or damaged AVI files (by skipping the damaged frames)
- Can remember where the user left off in a video (resume)
- Keyboard shortcuts for most tasks, including seeking, volume, zoom, brightness, contrast, and even subtitle resyncing
- Subtitle support, including SAA and ASS support as well as embedded subtitles in MKV, OGM, MP4, MOV, and 3GP files
- Fully skinnable, users can choose different skins for different types of files, make the window transparent, hide the window border when playing, and more
- Video filters, like deinterlacing, postprocessing, de-noise, and more for customized playback
- Audio equalizer and video equalizer, that lets users adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, and more of the video