Shouldn't we do something regarding this and the other DOS (denial of service attack)?
-- Galactus (talk) 08:20, 22 November 2015 (EST)
- Denial of Service is DoS, so I don't think we should change it, except that we can add a disambiguation page.
- --Morpheus (talk) 08:29, 22 November 2015 (EST)
- Yes, that's what I meant, a disambiguation page!
- -- Galactus (talk) 14:25, 22 November 2015 (EST)
- Isn't DDoS a more common term? I haven't heard anyone refer to it as a Denial of Service attack. Usually it is a Direct Denial of Service Attack.
- --The One, The Only... Chocolate Chip! (talk) 19:33, 24 November 2015 (EST)
- Well, the D in DDoS stands for 'distributed', meaning it is carried by multiple computers.
- -- Galactus (talk) 21:56, 24 November 2015 (EST)