We are still actively working on the spam issue.
- IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) -- RFCs and shit
- W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
- WHATWG (Web Hypertext Application Working Group)
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network, via MetaCPAN)
- NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Git Tutorial
- Can I Use? -- tables showing which HTML/CSS/JS features are supported in browsers.
- GNU aspell dictionaries -- Immensely useful for spellcheck and pw cracking, many languages.
Links I Haven't Found A Place For Yet
- SSL Server Test
- Google's Certificate Transparency Project
- The State of TLS on XMPP -- lists preferred algos for various clients.