We are still actively working on the spam issue.
Hello. How are you? You must have come here to either see a discussion made by someone else on my edits, to make a new discussion on my edits, or comment on a conversation we have been having. Keep each discussion separated, make it nice and indented (adding a new : to indent each new post in a conversation), and keep it civil with autism to a minimum. Thanks :3. Also, remember to sign your posts! (You can do it with --~~~~)
Example discussion thread
This is an example discussion thread. Read its source for an example on how to reply.
- This is a reply to a discussion post. --Se7en(1) (talk) 23:28, 30 December 2018 (EST)
- This is a reply to the reply. --Se7en(1) (talk) 23:28, 30 December 2018 (EST)
- This is yet another reply to a reply. --Se7en(1) (talk) 23:28, 30 December 2018 (EST)
- This is a reply to the original topic, outside the other two comments. To reply to the other sub-comments, put them above this one. --Se7en(1) (talk) 23:28, 30 December 2018 (EST)
- I do not. In early 2017 I had a HDD partially fail which led to an entire password store to be destroyed. I did not have a backup yet as I was moving many things to a new laptop, so I only had partial recovery. --Se7en(1) (talk) 20:54, 19 March 2019 (EDT)
Toughbook article revert
Libreboot is run by a mentally ill fuck and not supported on newer systems than the 3rd gen Core 2 Duo. That aside, the Toughbooks page needs a overhaul. --Kutgebruiker9000 (talk) 17:44, 3 April 2019 (EDT)